Friday, January 10, 2014

Workin' on My Pinterest

I'm not really sure if this counts towards being more organized (one of my resolutions), but lately I have been reorganizing my categories on Pinterest and slowing adding things that I liked on Tumblr to boards (which was my intention in liking them).
This definitely helps me feel more organized, so I'm going to say this is definitely me making progress towards my goal.
Check me out on Pinterest here. My username is mlynn021.
 


If you followed me on Pinterest, leave me a comment with the link to yours and I'll follow some of your boards.

1 comment:

  1. How did you just parlay an admission of using one of the most ADDICTIVE websites on the internet into a kickass new years resolution? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic