Friday, January 31, 2014

Inspired by: American Horror Story Coven

Yes, I'm aware everyone has already done American Horror Story: Coven, and it is talked about way too much...but can you really blame people?? I personally loved the show, and probably more for the fashion than for the plot (can't say I was blown away by the fairytale ending). Despite how overdone it is, I put together some looks inspired by some of the most stylish and iconic characters in AHS Coven. Enjoy!

note: click on each picture to be directed to Polyvore to see the clothing used


2 comments:

  1. I can relate to you; the style of this characters is what really makes me want to keep watching the show, it's amazing!

    http://livelovesketch.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic