Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Currently - 15 January 2014

Listening - I'm currently not listening to anything, but I hear my brother in the kitchen making lunch. I am visiting my parents' house for the week.

Eating - I just finished eating a bowl of refried beans and black beans with taco seasoning.

Drinking - Water!!

Reading - The Good Life Lab: Radical Experiments in Hands-On Living by Wendy Jehanara Tremayne. I only just started it, but I love it so far.

Watching - I just finished watching a three-part Discovery documentary series on Netflix called Speed of Life. It was fascinating, but a bit gruesome (as nature/wildlife documentaries can be).

Planning - The drive I will be taking up to New Hampshire to visit my boyfriend this afternoon! :)

Wearing - I'm ashamed to admit this, but I am still wearing what I wore to bed last night, which is a pair of sweatpants with a really soft sweater.

Nails - Also a mess...chipped light pink. I don't really have any means of fixing them here at my parents' house, either.

Feeling - A bit under the weather. I think it is mostly in part due to anxiety surrounding getting a job.

Weather - It's quite sunny out and really not as it was a few weeks ago. During the blizzard, we got the lowest temperature I've ever seen living in Massachusetts for over 20 years, which was a windchill of -20F (-28C).

Wanting - A nap would be nice, but I would just like to be with my boy already.

Needing - A job! (This was my sentiment when I last did one of these posts two months ago, and here I am still in need of a job.)

Thinking -That I might watch the latest episode of Girls since my mom and brother just headed out.
 
Enjoying - Life. Because what else is there to do but enjoy it.

A picture of me being angsty last weekend just because. :)

5 comments:

  1. No need to be embarrassed, I'm still wearing what I wore when I walked the dog this morning and have been contemplating if I should change back to my jammies. ;)

    JanLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water for the win!! So many people "hate the taste of water"....I don't understand. I can't go a day without it.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying life, because that's all there is to do with it! I love this sentiment. :)

    http://dresseduplikealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could always use a nap!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, though I hope the job search is going well and you are feeling much better and more positive. x

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic