Monday, January 13, 2014

Keep Your Chin Up, Beautiful

Just a reminder that we can get through the toughest of times. Sometimes we feel too small in such a large world to make a difference, to be seen, to break through and conquer our goals.
These flowers growing through pavement help me remember that there is never an obstacle too large.
I can handle anything. You can handle anything. We can handle anything.

Happy Monday, friends. Here's to a beautiful and inspired week.




Image sources unknown. Photos found via tumblr.

5 comments:

  1. Aww yes! I believe you. Your post is true <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Every time I see a flower that has pushed its way through the cement it makes me smile. If they can do, it we can too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the curation of all these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple things like this are always the most inspiring. I love how these flow :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is such a cute photo series. Very inspiring, I love it!

    http://www.melindadiorio.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic