Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday Finds #8

Sorry this post is coming to you a day late! This semester is really taking a toll on me - I've been unbearably busy. Hopefully things will ease up a little bit in the upcoming weeks.

http://cdn.shopplanetblue.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/l/blue-life-ombre-bells-2.jpg
Bell Bottom Pants by Blue Life @ Planet Blue
I've always loved radical bell bottoms, ever since I was a child. This pair totally rock
with the ombre tie-dye pattern.

http://promo.urbanog.com//images/products/2012/09b/sk0201rx-mve_01.jpg
Embellished Bow Pointy Toe Ballet Flat @ Urbanog
The ballerina in me LOVES pink ballet flats. And how cute is this embellished bow?

http://www.shanalogic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/2/8262_oct_meteor_full2.jpg
Vintage Rock Crystal Necklace in blue by Octopus Parlour @ ShanaLogic
This necklace has such a cool design, and that shade of blue is really sweet, too.

http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/26091660_038_b1?$product410x615$
Georgina Sweetheart Dress @ Anthropologie
This dress is really cute and perfect for any fancy get together or date night!

And there's more............
  1. I would wear this blouse from A Thread to a not-so-classy college party and suddenly feel totally classy and stylish!
  2. If my ears weren't stretched, I would swoop up these adorable pop out earrings by Limedrop right away.
  3. This striped cardigan from Ruche looks so cozy. I would love to wear this cuddled up with a book and some vegan hot chocolate.
  4. I love learning about crystals and the healing powers they possess, and these healing crystal necklaces from Dixi are just gorgeous.

11 comments:

  1. I want the flats please! :D:D

    Btw Melissa, I would like to invite you and your readers to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not finding time to blog during school. I've actually stooped to blogging during my easy classes!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are cool but I love the dress more. So cute.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Melissa, thanks so much for commenting on my blog. LOVE these items. especially the dress is superpretty!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love the bell bottoms! I could never pull them off cas I'm quite short but they are so rad!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a thing for bellbottoms too! I have pictures of me as a toddler wearing bellbottoms in the early 80s. All the trends come back around eventually. And those pink flats are to die for!

    Thanks for stopping by my website! :)

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah, those pants are killer. I think you need them. And learning about healing crystals sounds really cool, share more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pants! Thanks for commenting on my blog love :)

    xx Steph
    honey & silk
    shoplastnight.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic