Friday, October 19, 2012

Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

If you're wondering why there's no Friday Finds post today, it's because I've moved on. Already? Why, yes. I felt that Wishlist Wednesday and Friday Finds were too similar, so I decided to cut Friday Finds.

Instead, I will be looking at what I received in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012.

The card that came with my box.


 And here are the items I received:







Spin Pins from Goody

EBoost Daily Health Booster

Eye Kit from NYC

Pumpkin Cupcake Candle from Slatkin & Co.

False Lashes from Kiss

Frizz Control Hair Cream from Not Your Mother's

I can't wait to try these items out. Which items would you most like to see me review on this blog? Answer in the poll below!
Which product(s) would you like to see me review?
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

13 comments:

  1. thank you! you are really too sweet <3

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)
    thanks:-)
    PS: there's also a SPECIAL ESTARER Giveaway on my blog now!
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. I'm so thankful to have beautiful followers like you :)

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! All these products look great! Can't wait to read the review :)
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, can't wait to read your reviews!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo the candle looks like it'll smell positively divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products! Never smelt pumpkins before, the candle looks interesting! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to see whether the eboost works! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun stuff! I''ll be sure to check back for reviews :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just had way too much fun exploring your blog. :) I really want that pumpkin candle! So cute. Hope you review it!

    :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for checking out my blog! look forward to reading your reviews ;)
    xx.

    gypsealove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh love the lashes!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! It looks like you and I got the exact same box!

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic