Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Finds #7



Originally, I was thinking of making this Friday Finds burgundy themed, but since I did a burgundy etsy finds post yesterday, I figured I would just stick with the regular post I had planned.


http://www.theurbanapparel.com/images/product_2822/333.jpg
Mash Insert Romper @ The Urban Apparel
It's October, but the weather has been so warm today, that I would really love to
be wearing this gorgeous peach romper.

http://images05.nastygal.com/resources/nastygal/images/products/processed/21194.0.zoom.jpg 
Shake It Off Mini Dress @ Nasty Gal
This dress is certainly more weather appropriate...plus, it has fringe (a personal fave)!

 
Balancing Blocks, Color @ The Future Perfect
These little blocks are so cool! I could spend hours arranging and balancing them.

Denying Reality Spiked Necklace 
Denying Reality Spiked Necklace @ Threadsense
 I love the colors and shapes of this necklace. I can see myself wearing it so many ways.

And some more...................
  1.  This scarf from Spotted Moth has made it's way to the top of my wishlist: it's an infinity scarf AND it's velvet!
  2. Spice Girls throwback, anyone? I would totally wear this Topshop skirt out and feel like Baby Spice the entire time.
  3. How cute and sweet is this collar from Delia*s?
  4. This sweater from Go Jane is PERFECTION! Who doesn't love random crazy embellishments?

Happy weekend, everyone! Do you have any exciting plans?

14 comments:

  1. Nice post.^^
    Have a nice weekend,dear!!!;-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, absolutely adore the NastyGal dress, it's such a lovely twist on a classic black bodycon; I'm not usually a fan of fringing, but it's just the perfect amount xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds. I had to check out the collar from Delia's . I haven't heard of them since I was in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your blog is really good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that nasty girl dress!! :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is fabulous!!! Great finds and great blog as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture with that girl ! :)))

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweater and the girl's dip dyed hair , looks amazing . The necklace is also so cool :)
    Please check out my blog
    http://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely necklace! The shape and the colors are unique. I love the black dress too. The model with the dyed hair looks stunning.

    best clip on human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shake It Off Mini Dress @ Nasty Gal nice dress.I want it...Thank you.Kisses.
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The balancing blocks look to me very much like a bag of wooden rupees, the currency in Legend of Zelda. I love them!
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment! I love this post and your blog – I am now following!

    Xx

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the spikey necklace,I've been looking for one everywhere!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have the shake it off mini dress and it's amazing. i wear it constantly

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic