Saturday, October 20, 2012

This Is What a Vegan Eats #2

Just a few things I picked up at the grocery store recently. I also bought some soy "yogurt" that I managed to eat all of before photographing (typical Melissa).

    1. Ener-G Egg Replacer (aka the staple of any vegan baking when using a non-vegan recipe)
    2. sunflower seeds
    3. Nature's Path organic pumpkin flax granola (the only problem I have with this granola is that the flax is not ground so you do not get all the health benefits from it)
    4. Craisins
    5. burrito size flour tortillas
    6. tortilla chips (a staple in my diet - I love making nachos with lots of beans and toppings)
    7. chocolate creme Newman-O's (guilty pleasure)
    8. salted peanuts
    9. cinnamon Teddy Grahams (another guilty pleasure)

15 comments:

  1. I wish I saw this post before I went grocery shopping today! Craisens sound so good right now and I almost bought some chocolate Teddy Grahams too :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I used to be on a vegan diet before, then I was diagnosed with a celiac disease (grain allergy) and things became too comlpicated :/. Now I'm trying to improve my eating habits again into more environment-friendly.
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's really rough. I have a few friends who are gluten free. let me know if you need any nutritional advice or anything!

      Delete
  3. you have a really great blog! do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youuu :) yes i hd a lot of fun that night :D
    isnt it hard for you to live vegan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not for me! It took a while to adjust but it's so important to me.

      Delete
  5. Nice and thank you very much dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I was a vegetarian.. but I just cant... i cant..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. newman o's!! I need these! Apparently oreos aren't strictly vegetarian so I've been looking for an alternative. Now I start my mission to find them in the UK...
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(( oreos in the us are apparently vegan. so silly that they aren't in the UK

      Delete
  8. grt buys..love chocolate Teddy Grahams
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks yummy;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, teddy grahams - right from my childhood! I've not had those in YEARS...

    I just found your blog & started following - follow back? :)

    - Erin xo

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great foodies! Teddy grahams! Cute! Must be delicious! ":)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting.Really appreciate it.:)
    Care to follow each other?

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic