Monday, September 3, 2012

A Very Overdue Post: Camping with Friends

About a month or so ago, my friends and I took a camping trip up to the Covered Bridge campground in New Hampshire. Here are some pictures that myself and a few of my friends took of the weekend.

The stars at night were outstanding! I've never seen so many stars in my life.
pictures c/o Sean

 We could almost see Aurora Borealis.
picture c/o Sean

The covered bridge.
picture c/o Sean

In the forest.
by me

The forest canopy.
by me

 The cliffs that we conquered.
by me

 View from the top.
by me

2 comments:

  1. That sky is beautiful. I hope to get into camping next year, this year was biking. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my dear , your blog is very interesting, photography very nice and you have beautifull smile, follow ?

    kiss Tina:*

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic