Sunday, September 16, 2012

You and I


                                                                butterflies in my stomach
                                                                weak in my knees
                                                                icy blood running through my toes
                                                                as I tip toe through the tall trees
                                                                in the polluted summer heat
                                                                you take me to another place
                                                                another dimension, time, and space
                                                                I want to reach out to you
                                                                but I know soon, the sparks will fade
                                                                eventually the glimmer will die
                                                                but for now
                                                                it is just you and I

1 comment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic