Thursday, September 13, 2012

Perfect Dresses for Autumn

It sure feels like Autumn is well on it's way into New England. Perhaps I am biased because I grew up in Massachusetts, but New England really is the best place to experience the turning leaves!
Here's a set of dresses that I really love and think are just perfect for Autumn this year. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Perfect Dresses for Autumn
DEPT colorblock dress, $90 / DEPT , $97 / Belted dress / SuperTrash rainbow dress, $155 / Mango dress, $56 / Motel long black dress, $93 / Miss Selfridge embellished dress / Belted dress, $52 / CP SHADES pleated dress

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear! thanks for stopping by on my blog. Thanks for posting this. This is a great inspiration. Thank you..♥ Following you now sweetheart.. =) Take care.

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic