Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crafty Saturday #58

It's Saturday again, which means that it is time for this week's edition of Crafty Saturday. For those of you who may be new around here, each week I create a post showcasing three great craft or DIY tutorials I have found around the web and on other blogs. 
Creating this posts helps keep me inspired (hopefully you, as well), and it also allows me to showcase some of the incredible bloggers out there!

I hope you enjoy this weeks' round up!


Vinyl Record Notebook, via Gem & Em
 
 
2.10PaslayHome-49
Cloud-Like Light, via Kara Parslay Designs


Boot Cuffs, via Crochet Dreamz
 
 
Let's Connect!
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic