Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Aupie

After coming back from my blogging hiatus, I decided to slightly alter the posts that I have been doing every week. If you are and have been a regular follower, you have probably noticed that I am still doing Tumblr Tuesday and Crafty Saturday, but have not yet done Wishlist Wednesday. As much fun as Wishlist Wednesday was, it was a lot of work to do. I have decided to no longer do a Wishlist Wednesday every single week, but rather I will be doing it occasionally. I'll do these posts when I have a sponsorship agreement with a company (which is the case this week), or when I find a brand I really like and would like to share. How's that sound?

This wishlist Wednesday is brought to you by Aupie.
I was contacted by Aupie earlier this month and asked to do a post featuring my favorite items...I had no idea that there would be so many items I really liked! The site has so many options - there really is something for everyone! I hope you like my picks.


http://images.aupie.com/apparel/Dress/AAD30126_03.jpg
Romantic Lace Dress, $46


http://images.aupie.com/apparel/Dress/AAD10517_02.jpg
Striped Chiffon Dress, $32


Sleeveless Deer Dress, $40                            


Geometric Print Top, $25


Sleeveless Dog Print Shirt, $28


Long Sleeve Swan Print Blouse, $30


Colorful Diamond Print Blouse, $30


Polka Dot Collared Sweater, $48


Geometric Scarf, $11


Blue and White Porcelain Floral Scarf, $28


Signs of the Zodiac Watch, $16


Sunburst Ring, $10

So, what is your favorite item?

2 comments:

  1. Love the first one!!

    www.trendiing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink lace dress is amazing!
    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic