To start the year off in a positive direction, I have compiled a list of 13 goals that I would like to accomplish in 2013! Here is a more detailed explanation of my list:
- Start a journal - this is something I've tried several times, but have always failed at doing. I have a journal inspiration post planned that I will share with you soon.
- Get back in shape - yes, I am skinny and no, I do not need to lose weight. With this being said, I miss feeling strong and in shape like I did when I was dancing 6 days a week back in high school.
- Eat less processed foods - I am already a vegan, but now I want to cut out processed foods laden with unhealthy chemicals and start eating more whole and organic foods.
- Read more for pleasure - I read for pleasure often during the summer, but I have a hard time doing it while I am in school; I usually spend too much time on my schoolwork and less time enjoying reading for myself.
- Take more outfit pics - This really needs no explanation: I just want more outfit pictures for my blog. The hardest part is always finding somewhere to take the pictures. This is what I need to figure out.
- Try out more hairstyles - Currently I have two ways of doing my hair: down and curly or up in a bun. I would love to try out different ways of styling my hair.
- Get another piercing - I already have my ears stretched to 1/2" and my cartilage pierced, but I want to get at least one more piercing this year (I have about 5 more piercings that I want, hehe).
- Start an online shop - I've always imagined selling vintage online, and I think that's something I would like to start up this year.
- Get my degree - this one will definitely happen: I am set to graduate in May, I just have one semester left!
- Clean my room at my parents' house - I want to go through and declutter my room at my parents' house, which has pretty much turned into my mom's office (I do not plan on moving back home after graduation, either).
- Be a better girlfriend - not only do I want to be more kind to my boyfriend, but also to my friends and family. Sometimes I feel like I am too selfish and do not take others into consideration enough, so I want to change this.
- Be more positive - I have a tendency to be negative in certain situations, so I want to be more positive when things go wrong instead of just getting upset.
- Be happier - this one is vague and similar to 12, but I want to be happier overall and smile more.
Do any of you have any goals for the new year?