Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crafty Saturday #61

It's late on Saturday, but I am, in fact, posting this on Saturday! Here's to me doing things on time, being less lazy, and getting motivated. Tomorrow is March 1, and I am ready to bring it on!
But first, let's wrap up February with a Crafty Saturday round-up (oh, and I'll have an Instagram post this upcoming week).
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


DIY cactus succulent pillow (3)
No Sew Cactus Pillow, via Brit + Co.


Spring Fringe Scarf, via The Purl Bee


watercolorpapermagnoliadiycraftberrybush2
Watercolor Paper Magnolia Flowers, via Craftberry Bush



Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic