Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Currently - 13 November 2013

I figured that after a long hiatus, the best way to jump into things on my blog would be with a 'life lately' post.

Listening - currently nothing. I did happen across a great podcast last night, though. It's called The Goddess Factory, and it is very empowering!

Eating - I last had some dumplings with soy sauce. (I don't remember what they were called, but I got them from the freezer section in Whole Foods.)

Drinking - Thai tea...it's delicious!

Reading - I have been reading like crazy. Find me on GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18946570-melissa-amaral

Watching -I have become super obsessed with American Horror Story: Coven (I have not yet seen the first two seasons) and Bomb Girls. If you haven't heard of Bomb Girls, I highly suggest it! It's on Netflix Instant.

Planning - My weekend trip (it's not much of a trip - only an hour by train) back to my parent's house.

Wearing -a short sleeve sweater that I bought a few months ago, pants, and grey boots (that are entirely falling apart)

Nails -bare. naked. lol

Feeling - excited because I am entering yet another chapter of my life...I'm nervous, but looking forward to it

Weather -sunny, but cold (a puddle on the side of the street was partially frozen over)

Wanting - a new job that gives me the freedom to express myself and be who I am

Needing -a job that pays the bills

Thinking - about how much if I didn't have student loans, I would just go live off the land
 
Enjoying -this amazingly decorated coffee shop that I am currently in, as well as the fact that I am back to blogging!

9 comments:

  1. Cool post!!! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer to get to know what you been up to. Come read my tag let me know what you think.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back! American Horror Story is so good! I am obsessed with Coven.

    Also, student loans are the worst. I just want to live my life but my life is attached to so. much. loans. Ugh.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! I watched the first season of AHS, and I think I might do a mini-marathon next sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's my chronic nosinesss, but I love posts like this! xoxox

    www.lizzarroo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, and ugh student loans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post! :)

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happily decorated coffee shops are just the best :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic