Thursday, July 26, 2012

If I had a million dollars... [1]


 Here's my attempt at starting a fairly regular series called "If I had a million dollars..." If you couldn't figure out from the title, it's going to be items I would buy if I had the money (and consumerist mindset)!




Something Else Splice Strap Dress, By Something Else by Natalie Wood @ Koshka
I really love the straps on this dress - it would be so perfect for a night out on the town with the girls!


Hollowed Flower Printed Yellow Shorts @ Romwe
I really love the bold funky pattern of these shorts! They're very playful and fun.


Drew. Amber Crystal Ring @ This Enchanted Pixie
This amber ring is just beautiful. It reminds me of archaeology and fossils and such.

Bursa Khaki Green Vegan Platform Sandals @ Alternative Outfitters

I wouldn't call myself much of a shoe person by any means (especially because
it can be hard to find cute vegan shoes), but these sandals are just adorable!


And more...........
  1. This bracelet is small and simple, yet can make a big statement in any outfit.
  2. I don't think I would be able to contain my excitement/laughter after finding the otter on the bottom of this surprise otter mug.
  3. My wrists are too small to be able to wear cuff bracelets, but if I could, this cuff would be ideal to pair with any bohemian-inspired outfit.
  4. These black cat sunglasses make me giggle! I would love to wear these and see people's reactions.

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic