Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunny Up!

With yet another heat wave in the forecast for the weekend, I can think of nothing better than to be sporting a great pair of sunglasses. Most of the sunglasses I own were free (or very, very cheap) and scratched up from carelessly being thrown around in my bag.
I'm thinking that investing in a wonderful new pair of shades (that I'll take care of, of course) is overdue.

Here are some styles I adore:

Sunny Up!
Colorful: (1) Plastic sunglasses, $19, (2) Italia Independent velvet sunglasses, €121, (3) Sunglasses, $12, (4) Plastic sunglasses, $20, (5) Oversized round sunglasses, $15

Bold: (1) J.Crew plastic sunglasses, $88, (2) Illesteva clear shades, $250, (3) Miu miu sunglasses, $390, (4) CÉLINE polka dot sunglasses, $259, (5) Alexander Wang black shades, $355

Classic: (1) Givenchy aviator shades, $350, (2) Neff polarized sunglasses, $60, (3) Silver aviator sunglasses, $160, (4) Purple shades, (5) Ray-Ban ray ban shades, $150

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic