Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sunday Goals

As you can tell from this picture, I'm all dressed up to spend the rest of my night at work.

This leaves me with no fun left to be had for the rest of today (is that even proper grammar? it sounded right in my head), so I've already come up with a list of goals for tomorrow!:
  1. go hiking with G
  2. clean my room
  3. finish reading Into the Wild
  4. pick out a new recipe to try this week
  5. go grocery shopping
  6. paint my nails
  7. start checking out Forbes' "Top 100 Websites for Women" (link here)
  8. maybe even do laundry
  9. work out
  10. catch up on SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance...it's the only television show I watch)
  11. remember that I have to attend the golf tournament on Monday (oh, joy)
I believe that is all. I hope I remembered everything, and I hope I feel motivated enough to do these things. I've been lacking pretty severely in the motivation department lately. Time to change that!

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic