Friday, December 28, 2012

More Mint!





Save/Steal
  1. It's Only Mint Believe Dress from Modcloth, $50
  2. With Love From CA Geo Triangle Pendant Necklace from PacSun, $10.50
  3. Lipstik Cheeky Mint Green from Style Tread, $47
  4. Mint/Gold Rhinestone Skull Bead Bracelet from Windsor Store, $8.70
  5. Mint Green Cut Out Floral Bikini Top from River Island, $29
  6. Contrast Collar Embroid Cat Corduroy Blouse from SheInside, $32
  7. Magnetic Button Multi-pockets Mint Green Backbag from Romwe, $46.99




Spend/Splurge
  1. Markus Lupfer Kn542 Mint Ice Cream Knit from Coggles, $520
  2. Hudson Green Mint Midrise Super Skinny Nico Jeans from Montaigne Market, $325
  3. Rupture Pendant from Swarovski, $210
  4. Diane von Furstenberg Clyde Lace Overlay Miniskirt from My Theresa, $252
  5. Wommelsdorff Pom Pom Chunky Knit Hat from Opening Ceremony, $220
  6. Hoss Intropiah Ring from Yoox, $85
  7. Matthew Williamson Chiffon Feather Dress from Flannels, $1,375

36 comments:

  1. This colour is so amazing :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint dress from Modcloth and the knit hat from opening ceremony!

    ♥
    Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Inotropiah ring.. gorgeous.
    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. mint is so pretty

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-dont-want-to-miss-thing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color, and those accessories are so cute.

    ~Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE mint!! These picks are awesome, too! I think #7 in both sets are my faves! :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mint! it has to be one of my fav colours at the moment!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mint <3
    i don't have anything mint so sad :[

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never thought much about Mint color till I saw these pictures! Gorgeous!!!

    ~Ama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choice of color series.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the minty colours :)
    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this shade :) but I don't seem to own anything in it :( thanks for the suggestions!
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, The color is amazing!!! beautiful items!! I can't make a choice!!
    Thanks for share!! http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous post! hope you have a very happy new year.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL selection, just found your great blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG !! I want the skirt mint cat !!!

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this color and love all the pieces you selected!
    Want that bikini!^^
    xxx
    s

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I just love this colour!!!
    And I like all the things you posted!!Have you seen those shorts in mint??
    http://abirdsdailylifetale.blogspot.ch/2012/12/december-wishlist-part-2.html
    I love them and already wore them twice!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to add some mint to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! I love mint - thanks for the inspiration! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing post!
    I'm in love with this color!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love this colour. I especially love that ring!

    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg i love this colour! And I love the bracelet (4) on the first board ☺

    http://metoyoufashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes! mint is my absolute fave. would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this colour! The ice cream knit is my fave xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are all so cute! Love the mint :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love mint so much! Great selection I would love to get everything here haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic