Wednesday, July 15, 2015

15 in 2015 Halfway Point!



  1. Read 50 books - I am exactly halfway through with this. I have read 25 books so far this year. Follow my progress on GoodReads (goodreads.com/wildflowerchild)
  2. Bike everywhere - I have only biked a bit so far this year. I really need to start biking to work. The hills in my area can be a pain, but that's no excuse
  3. Take advantage of YMCA membership - I've been doing pretty well with this one. Before I got sick last month, I was going to the Y at least once a week. Time for me to get back at that 
  4. Get back on pointe - Success! I am finally back on pointe, now I just have to keep practicing, so I can become better than I was before
  5. Start a home yoga practice - Other than some infrequent stretching, I'm pretty sure I've only done yoga at home once or twice
  6. Pick clarinet back up - I have literally done this once.... 
  7. Meditate more often - Just in the past few weeks, I have been spending more time at my alter. I've really been enjoying it so far, and I excited to keep it going
  8. Journal more often - Meh. I could be doing a lot better with this
  9. Create more - Can't say I've done much in regards to this either. I need to get better in touch with my creative side
  10. Write letters - I haven't done this either. I do have a few friends I want to become pen pals with. I should just do it already. There's no real reason why I haven't
  11. Keep life simple - I went into the year not knowing how I planned to keep life simple, and I honestly still don't know, but it's definitely something I think I would benefit from. I will be moving by September, so I hope to get rid of a lot of my possessions, which will help me 'simplify'
  12. Keep my space more clean/organized - I definitely have not gotten anywhere with this. I'm going to make this my goal when moving into my new place!
  13. Become more productive in the AM - I've found that if I make appointments in the morning, I will get out of bed earlier, but I still struggle to wake up before 9 AM. 
  14. Grow blog - Clearly this has not happened since I have been posting irregularly. (How many times will I say that I'm getting back on track before I actually do?)
  15. Start saving money - While I am still making a very small amount of money, I have been able to put a little bit in my savings account since the beginning of the year. It's small, but it's still progress.


Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic