Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tumblr Tuesday #76

I hope you enjoy this week's collection of pictures that I shared on Tumblr! I've been getting a lot of positive feedback about my Tumblr Tuesday posts, and I really appreciate it!

I’m only super obsessed with thesewildforestelf:The Quiraing, Isle of Skye by QuidamCress on Flickr.
rockon-ro:

QUARTZ (Silicon Dioxide) crystals from Brazil. Variety is smoky quartz. 
asherah-alkaev:

Selecting some of the most potent herbs for our spell bottles, which will be up for sale in our store launching this spring! ^^xxiaochenn:

Arnarstapi II by Nekominn on Flickr.give-a-fuck-about-nature:

Humans are not the center of the Universe, even though society has been teaching us that since we were in School, Anthropocentrism is bullshit, don’t forget there are thousands of species in this planet, and they have been in this planet longer than us. Stop feeling so special just because your human



Let's Connect
Bloglovin' * Shop My Closet * Pinterest * Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I love your tumbl tuesday, please continue it ^^ it gives me so many inspiration ♥

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so lovely. I'll be heading over to tumblr now in attempt to find the cactus photo!

    http://www.bethancurriefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic