Monday, October 13, 2014

Arrangements by Emily Blincoe

Although I may not appear so based on the current state of my apartment, I am a very organized person. Putting things in order is extremely pleasing to me. I love how everything looks in its place. I also love beautiful arrangements, whether it be of color-coded books, knick-knacks, etc. So of course I fell right in love with Emily Blincoe's arrangements of everyday items. I could look through her portfolio for ages and still be impressed. Here are some of my favorites (you can view her entire portfolio here: http://www.emilyblincoe.com)


_MG_8340-2500.jpg

_MG_8380-2.jpg

_MG_8836-2.jpg

_MG_8157-2.jpg

_MG_9941-3.jpg

_MG_3097.jpg

_MG_8437-2500.jpg

3 comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic