I am still at the job now, but I am really trying to learn how to make time to work on my blog every day. I have missed blogging greatly, so I am willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Does anyone have any tips on balancing blogging with a hectic everyday life?
Anyway, I wanted to post some of my favorite and most popular instagram pictures that I've taken in the past few months (I went on a brief hiatus from instagram, as well, but am back). You can follow me @wildflwrchild (http://instagram.com/wildflwrchild).
- February 10: the frozen Charles River
- March 27: throwback Thursday to around 1993
- March 29: the first day it finally wasn't freezing cold, so I finally wore my TOMS
- April 12: I spent the most fabulous day by the Charles with my friends
- April 14: getting whipped by the wind on my lunch break in the park
- April 19: enjoying an ultra-fancy martini with my friends at Eastern Standard
- April 22: food from one of my new favorite places to get lunch, Dado Tea in Cambridge
Other fun things I did in the time I was away from blogging include being at the Boston Marathon to cheer everyone on, see Boston Ballet's performance of Cinderella with my family for my birthday, get a new bicycle to ride around the city on, turn 23, go to some rad shows and parties, and more!