Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crafty Saturday #37

Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I had a wonderful non-Valentine's day last night with my friends. It had been a while since I've seen them, so it was great to get to spend the night with them. Also, I'm so excited for the long weekend! I'm hoping to get some major cleaning done in my apartment. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?

As always, here is this week's Crafty Saturday post! You can view more craft and DIY ideas on my pinterest (mlynn021).


Macrame Hanging Vase, via The Red Thread


DIY Prism Necklace | The Merrythought
Triangle Prism Necklace, via Merry Thought


DIY Funfetti Mason Jar Candles - bethcakes.com
Funfetti Candle, via BethCakes






2 comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic