Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Panache

It's really incredible how many online boutiques there really are. I thought I would run out of stores to highlight in my Wishlist Wednesday posts fairly quickly, but it's been about 6 months now, and I am no where near running out of amazing stores to highlight.

This week's feature is on Panache. They believe in the motto "Life is too short to wear boring clothes" - there are certainly no boring clothes in this shop! All of the items are bright, fun, and unique. Here are my favorite picks.


Cream & Peach Top
Cream & Peach Top - $34.50


Purple Sequin Tank
Purple Sequin Tank - $36.50


Kimono Sleeve Top
Kimono Sleeve Top - $39.50


Blush Shorts
Blush Shorts - $29.50


Hillary Dress
Hillary Dress - $43.50


Rustic Camel Dress
Rustic Camel Dress - $39.50


Pleated Maxi Dress
Pleated Maxi Dress - $54.50


Coral Chiffon Maxi Dress
Coral Chiffon Maxi Dress - $46.50


Orange/Fuchsia Tote
Orange/Fuchsia Tote - $47.50

21 comments:

  1. Lovely shorts^^
    Really cute^^
    Like it^^
    Have a nice day, kisses ;**



    Miśka
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designs! I love them.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff, must check 'em out!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that these are very unique! Too bad I don't have any money or I'd love to get the first shirt or the chiffon maxi dress. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can one not be happy wearing such a fabulous wardrobe! Love the tote too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like every piece!!! I agree, they definitely aren't boring!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much cute stuff! Wish it was spring already so I could wear things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to be passed to me! I follow you now!
    Nice selection! I must to wait...in Italy is winter yet!!!


    I wait for you for a NEW FASHION POST!

    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the hilary dress is really sweet!

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pieces! I like the first one!
    thank you for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like every piece!
    Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love each of these pieces. My favorite is that blue maxi dress. It would be so perfect for this summer.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and feminine clothing, I've heard of them before but yet to buy anything, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishlist Wednesday! I love this! I loved creating my post on lip products, how fun that you make it a regular thing for spotlighting boutiques.

    The Kimono Sleeve Top is my absolute fav! It reminds me of this dress I love from Mod Cloth that's also Kimono style.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am subscribing to your blog now :)

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obsessed with that Hillary dress! So glad you commented on my blog so I can now stalk yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that kimono sleeve top is amazing!!! New follower!

    Jess
    Let's Play Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic